SIRE 2.0 Question Library and Supporting Documentation update
Dear OCIMF members
The SIRE 2.0 Question Library and Supporting Documentation has been updated giving specific guidance for SIRE Programme Participants and Inspectors. All users of the programme are strongly encouraged to take the time to review the documentation in full and follow the necessary Management of Change (MOC) actions detailed within.
April 2022 SIRE 2.0 Documentation release:
The April 2022 release of SIRE 2.0 Programme documentation is available on OCIMF’s website and includes:
For Vessel Operators:
• SIRE 2.0 Instructions for Completing the Pre-Inspections Questionnaire (PIQ) – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
• SIRE 2.0 Instructions for Uploading Photographs to the Photograph Repository – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
• SIRE 2.0 Instructions for Uploading Certificates to the Certificate Repository – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
Please note – access to the SIRE 2.0 area of Vessel Operator SIRE user accounts will be made available in the run up to SIRE 2.0 go-live. The detailed timeline for go-live will be communicated in Q3 2022.
For Inspectors and Vessel Operators:
• SIRE 2.0 Inspection Opening Meeting checklist – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
• SIRE 2.0 Inspection Closing Meeting checklist – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
For all Programme Participants:
• SIRE 2.0 Negative Observation Module Explanation – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
All documents are available to download from ocimf.org/programmes/sire-2-0
When an updated version of a document is published the latest version will be available on the OCIMF website and the previous version should be considered obsolete.
All users of the programme are strongly encouraged to take the time to review the documentation.
Further information and queries
A comprehensive programme of communications and engagements will be delivered throughout 2022 to support industry in preparing for and adjusting to SIRE 2.0, and further information will be shared as appropriate. Background information on SIRE 2.0 can be found on OCIMF’s website, here, which also includes an updated Frequently Asked Questions section.
It is important to stress that while OCIMF develops SIRE 2.0, the existing SIRE programme will continue to be supported and improved, ensuring SIRE incorporates the latest industry standards, best practice and regulation.
Should you have any queries relating to the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
blog comments powered by